How It Works
Benefits of Okaprimus
- Oxygen Rich
- Negative ORP
Many health researchers point to free radicals as the cause of disease and aging. In response to an overload of toxic wastes in our body , free radical produce naturally . A free radical is an unstable, or active form of oxygen with an urgent need to find an electron. They usually rip these electrons from cell membranes. When too many free radicals are produced, they attack and damage the membranes of healthy cells. Over time, the damage shows up as a disease or the signs of aging.
- Hydrogen Alkaline Water contain high hydrogen properties (H2) and high negative ORP (Oxidant Reduction Potential).
- Alkaline Water provides up to 5 times anti oxidant compared to normal alkaline water filter (up to1,500pbb hydrogen).
- ORP produce abundance of hydroxyl Ions which are strong antioxidants. These antioxidant will stabilize and neutralize the harmful free radicals and slowing down the oxidation and ageing process.
- Enhance delivery of nutrients
Hydrogen Alkaline has micro cluster water size, its helps to improve tissue and cell penetration, as well as nutrients and oxygen delivery within the body.
Hydrogen alkaline travel 6 times faster than normal water molecules & hence the tea leaves essence absorb 6 times faster.
- Neutralize accumulated acidic waste
- Better digestive health
- Boost immune System
Our body system works to keep our blood and the fluids surrounding our cells slightly alkaline. The process of metabolism, digestion of food to produce energy results in waste products. These waste products are acidic. If conditions were ideal, we will excrete our acidic wastes as fast as they are formed through breathing and through the kidneys, bowels and skin.
Air pollution, processed foods, chemicals, modern diet and lifestyle, stress are adding to the toxic waste burden our systems struggle to eliminate from our body.
Hydrogen Alkaline promotes a balance body PH neutralizing the excess acidic waste and its micro water molecules help to flush out the waste easily.
In addition, hydrogen water with its high antioxidant properties will convert the free radicals into stable oxygen molecules . Hence, it will boost the body’s immune system to fight against infections. Water that is rich in oxygen will also help to energize and revitalize our body.
- Healthy person – PH7.35 - 7.45
- Chronic illness - PH7
- Cancer - PH6.85 - PH6.95
Generally, a healthy body should be mildly alkaline with PH of 7.35 to 7.45 , a slight acidic blood PH may pose some health concerns . Research found that most of the cancer patients have acidic profile within PH 6.85-6.95. If your body is overly acidic, you may be more susceptible to certain illnesses.
Okaprimus Hydrogen Alkaline water enhanced with alkaline properties using natural alkaline minerals that promotes body PH balance by neutralizing excess acidic wastes build up our body.
- Prevent chronic illness
- Faster recovery time
- Reduce risk of osteoporosis
The Ministry of Health and Welfare in Japan has officially recognized (October 19th, 1992) that the intake of hydrogen-rich water (Alkaline water/active hydrogen water), is efficacious for the following conditions:
- Chronic diarrhea
- Gastrointestinal aberrant fermentation
- Antacid and Hypercyliac conditions
Alkalinity, smaller water molecule and high antioxidant properties help the body hydrated , flush out toxin waste and anti- inflammatory . It helps to reduce muscle soreness during extensive workouts.
Unlike other water filter, OkaPrimus Hydrogen Alkaline water have most essential Alkaline minerals . When acidity accumulates, our body may take calcium minerals from the alkaline minerals rather than taken from our bones.
Unlike regular water, Hydrogen Alkaline water forms smaller molecular clusters, it emulsifies readily. This property allows the water to break down fats especially in the blood, which will achieve the effect of detoxification and slimming effect.
Hydrogen alkaline water able to dissolve and breakdown the oil easily
- Removals of odors and chlorine
- 100% Chlorine Free
- 100% Odor Free
- Provide pH 8.5 alkaline
- 6 times more hydrating & absorption than normal water
- High anti-oxidant
- Balance body pH
- Removals of contaminants upto 0.01 micron, 99.99% of all bacteria, water-borned virus and cyrts
Environmental friendly technology
Use in advance water treatment to remove:
- Bacteria 0.2 to 10 micron
- Viruses 0.004 to 0.1 micron
- Cyrts 2-50 micron
- Heavy Metals
- Removal 99.99% of chemicals and heavy metals
- Block all types of particles upto 1 micron (rust, dirt, sand and mud)
- Provide clean and clear water
Advantage OfUse In Advance Water Treatment
Purchase Your Water Filter Now
THIS AGREEMENT is made this day of 2017
Okamizu International Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 789262-D) a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered office/business address at No. 13-2 Jalan Tanjung SD 13/1, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to as “Okamizu”) of the one part;
The individual whose name and particulars are more specifically stated in Part A of the Schedule hereinafter referred to as “the Consumer”) which expression shall where the context so admits include the permitted assigns, personal representatives and successors-in-title of the Consumer of the other part. (the Parties hereto are individually referred to as “Party” and collectively as “Parties”)
IN CONSIDERATION OF the mutual covenants in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, Okamizu agrees to deliver and provide usage of the Products to the Consumer and the Consumer agrees to take delivery of the Products and to use the Products in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- PRODUCTS mean OkaPrimus water filter (hereinafter referred to as the said “Goods”) the description and particulars are more specifically stated in Part A of the Schedule which currently has an approximate value of Ringgit Malaysia Three Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight (RM3,888.00) only.
- PAYMENT/DEPOSIT & FORFEITURE OF DEPOSIT Consumer shall pay to Okamizu the sum of Ringgit Malaysia Six Hundred (RM600.00) only for each unit of the goods as advance deposit for replacement filter (hereinafter referred to as the said “Advance Deposit”) particulars are more specifically stated in Part B of the Schedule upon delivery of the Goods to the Consumer. It is agreed between the parties that the advance deposit(s) for the goods shall only be used to offset for the first/second and the third replacement of the OkaPrimus filter as stated in Part C of the schedule provided always the following conditions precedent are complied with:-
- The Consumer shall pay and change all the OkaPrimus filters yearly beginning from the second (2) years onwards for three (3) consecutive years. The cost to change all the OkaPrimus filters is currently at Ringgit Malaysia Eight Hundred (RM800.00) yearly only and
- The Consumer shall provide and add their contact in Okamizu’s customer database and shall provide written notice allowing Okamizu to use the customer database. Okamizu shall have the absolute rights to forfeit the Deposit(s) if the Customer terminated this Agreement before its expiry.
- WARRANTIES & INDEMNITY Okamizu warrants that the Goods will be in good working order and good condition upon delivery. Okamizu further warrants the goods is of merchantable quality and is fit for the purpose for which it was designed. Okamizu shall in no event be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature, even if Consumer have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Consumer shall indemnify and hold harmless Okamizu against any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including lawyer’s fees and costs, arising out of or related to the Consumer possession and use of the Goods.
- INSPECTION Consumer upon receiving possession of the Goods, shall have reasonable opportunity to inspect the Goods to determine if the Goods conform to the requirements to this Agreement. If Consumer in good faith, determines that all or a portion of the Goods are non-conforming, Consumer may return the Goods to Okamizu at Okamizu’s expense. Consumer shall provide written notice to Okamizu of the reason for rejecting the Goods. Okamizu will have Seven days from the return of the Goods to remedy such defects.
- TERM This Agreement shall commence on the execution hereof and shall continue in force thereafter for a term of four (4) years unless and until determined by the parties or events of default.
- OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS AND RIGHTS The Goods are the property of Okamizu and Okamizu warrants having the right to provide usage of the Goods. Okamizu further warrants that as long as no Events of Default has occurred, Okamizu will not disturb the Consumer’s quiet enjoyment, possession and unrestricted use of the Goods for the purpose for which the Goods were designed.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE Consumer shall be responsible for risk of loss, theft, damage or destruction to the Goods. If the Goods is lost or damaged, the Consumer shall provide Okamizu with prompt written notice of such loss or damage and will, if the Goods are repairable, put or cause the Goods to be put in a state of good repair and condition. In the event of total loss of the Goods the Consumer shall provide Okamizu with prompt written notice of such loss.
- DEFAULT AND TERMINATION The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default under this Agreement:-
- failure to make the required payment when due;
- the insolvency or bankruptcy of either party;
- the Sale of the Goods by Consumer to any third party;
- tempering of OkaPrimus Water Filter which include but not limited to replacing the parts;
- consumer failure to replace the OkaPrimus filter when due for replacement/upon Notification by Okamizu
- Okamizu shall have the absolute right to collect from the Consumer the sum of RM3888 being the full unit price of the Goods should the Consumer sell the Goods to any third party.
It is agreed between the parties that Okamizu shall have the absolute right to terminate this Agreement at any time within the four (4) years and Okamizu will refund the unutilized balance sum to the consumer.
- REMEDIES ON DEFAULT In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing or substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Agreement (including without limitation the failure to make monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Agreement by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have seven days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
- Assignment or Transfer Prohibited This Agreement and the rights and duties of Consumer hereunder are not assignable, transferable or subject to delegation by Consumer without the prior written consent of Okamizu and any attempted assignment, transfer, or delegation without such written consent shall be null and void.
- Okamizu’s Right to Assign Okamizu may sell or assign absolutely any or all of Okamizu’s rights under this Agreement to any third party and Consumer agrees and shall do all things necessary to give effect to such sale or assignment.
- Severability If any one or more provisions of this Agreement shall be unenforceable, such unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties hereto waive any provision of law that renders any term or provisions hereof unenforceable in any respect.
- Amendment; Waiver Any amendment or modification to this Agreement shall not be binding upon either party unless agreed to in writing by authorized representatives of each party. Any changes of amendment to the Consumer’s personal details, address, telephone etc must be informed to Okamizu as soon as possible. No delay or omission on the party of either party in exercising any right hereunder will operate or be construed as a waiver of that right or of any other right hereunder, nor will any delay or omission operates as an estoppel to the future exercise of that right, nor will any delay, omission, or waiver on any one or more occasion be deemed a waiver of that right, or any other right on any future occasion.
- Notices Any notice required to be given by this Agreement or otherwise by either party, shall be considered properly and timely given when sent by courier, registered mail addressed to the other party at the address set forth at the beginning of this Agreement or to such other address as may be designated by either party from time to time. Any such notice will be deemed to be delivered upon actual receipt by the recipient.
- Entire Agreement This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and merges all prior discussions and negotiations, verbal or written between them. Neither of the parties shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, representations, or warranties, verbal or written with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement other than as expressly provided therein. This Agreement supersedes and is in lieu of all existing agreements or arrangement between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof. No course of dealing between the parties, no usage of trade and no extrinsic evidence of any nature shall be used to supplement or modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or shall be construed as creating a new contract.
- Governing Law This Agreement shall be deemed to be a contract made under the laws of Malaysia and shall for all purposes be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia and the parties hereto agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Court of Malaysia.
- Time of the Essence Time wherever mentioned in the Agreement is an essence of the Agreement.
- Force Majeure Neither party will be under any liability to the other in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or any other matters of that nature whatsoever arising out of war, rebellion, civil commotion, strikes, industrial disputes, fire, explosion, earthquake, acts of God, flood, drought or bad weather or the requisitioning or other act or order by any Government department, council or other constituted body. Neither party will be under any liability to the other in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay or any other matter of that nature whatsoever due to no fault of the party or something beyond their control.
|A||Descriptions of Goods, Quantity and Unit price||OkaPrimus 5-stage Ultrafiltration Water Filter
1 Unit at RM3,888.00
1 year general warranty
|B||Advance Deposit(s) payable for filter replacement||Ringgit Malaysia Four Hundred (RM600.00) only.|
|C||Advance deposit Offset Stages||Subsequent 1st year replacement filter :Offset RM200
Subsequent 2st year replacement filter :Offset RM200
Subsequent 3st year replacement filter :Offset RM200